Radio ads are cheap to produce, especially when you compare them to other forms of advertising like television.
- They create a lasting impression, in part because you’re paying to run them repeatedly over a specific time period.
- Radio spots give you an opportunity to tell a story about your business in a fun, entertaining way.
- Adverts only last 30 seconds and are often part of a sequence.
- Morning and evening commutes are key times when many businesses want their ads to run, and there are only so many spots to go around. This can drive up the cost for those choice time slots.
- It can be difficult to reach some target audiences who do not traditionally listen to much radio.